Baby Brody's First Day

Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Yesterday was Baby Brody's first day at Auntie Christi's. What a little sweetheart, I look forward to many days ahead of cuddling and playing with little baby toes. As with any first day we will have to get used to one another and learn routine but I am sure this will be a great fit. Brody is the baby brother to Caden who has been coming to Auntie's since March. Thanks to my friends Melissa, Sue, Marla and Riana for all their help while I am still healing and under a weight lifting restriction. I couldn't ask for nicer friends!!

Help from Melissa

Cuddles with Auntie (notice my black and blue knuckles!)

Caden was so happy to have Zander come play in the morning and Riana to play with him after school. I was glad for nice weather that they could run out some of that little boy energy. Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates