Happy Birthday Jessica!

Saturday, September 26, 2009

DSCF1845 DSCF1846 DSCF1847 Well, Jess’ birthday was actually on Friday but I didn't want to post this and spoil the surprise. This is called a Cupcake Take Along, and I got the idea from Lorri Heilings blog. Click here to see her post and link to the original pattern. How fun, this can be changed up for any holiday. In fact I made one up for Tyler and Gracie for Valentine’s Day 2009. Check out Julies blog if you want to see that one. It holds a full sized cake mix and three tubes of decorations. The pocket here holds Jess’ birthday card which looks just like an apron, but it could hold some of those hard candies you see in the baking isle of your grocery store. That is what I put in Tyler and Gracie’s kit. To top it all off I just embellished a can of store frosting. I know, it isn’t as good as home-made, but I can’t box mine up … hmmm now there’s a thought.

Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Rachel Verbrugge said...

Adorable!

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates