Happy Birthday Sue

Saturday, September 19, 2009

My dear friend Sue is having her birthday today!!! Happy Birthday Sue!! Sue is not only a dear friend but she is also a cousin by marriage. (Our husbands are first cousins.) We enjoy so many of the same things including our love for card making and scrapbooking. Sue is also my first Stampin’ Up! recruit (who-hoo)! and we make quite a team by sharing stamp sets and this particular stamp set is one that I seem to borrow from her quite often – it is call Crazy For Cupcakes and it goes very well with the Party Hearty Stamp Set that I own. When I saw these cute paper plates and napkins I just knew what I wanted to do to make her birthday special – because she is so special to me. I used our Place Settings XL Die for the BIG SHOT to make the cupcake wraps to coordinate the whole thing together, and I even found pink plastic utensils to top it all off.DSCF1838 DSCF1833

DSCF1834

Here’s a closer look at the card

MENU:

SS: Crazy For Cupcakes, Party Hearty

CS: Pixie Pink, Chocolate Chip, WW, Pumpkin Pie, Sweet Always DSP

Ink: Staz On Black, Chocolate Chip, Markers: Going Gray, Pixie Pink, Real Red,

Accessories: Two way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds, 1” Circle Punch, 3/4” Circle Punch, White Gel Pen,

DSCF1836 DSCF1837

Here’s a closer look of the napkins, and the plates are just like it. I was thinking I might punch out some 3/4” circles in WW to decorate the bag, but decided that sometimes it can be over-kill, but I REALLY do LOVE POLKA DOTS!!

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUMO! Those cupcakes look DElicious! I love the napkins and plates! Awesome Job Christi and Happy Birthday Sue! Glenda

Rachel Verbrugge said...

Oh this turned out sooooo cute! Love it. Happy birthday Sue!

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates