Saying Good-bye

Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Saying Good-bye is always hard, and over the course of the past 13 years I have said Good-bye to many of my day care kids, but this year I have had to say Good-bye to five of my kids. Lake, Joey and Liana are from the first group of kids I had when I began, and they truely are family to me. They all started at Auntie's house when they were babies and now they are old enough and don't need their Auntie's care anymore.




























These two sweet girls both started at the same time when
one was almost 2 years old and the other was almost 3 years old. They will both be entering kindergarten, one in Jenison and one in Hudsonville. Carissa's last day was at the end of the school year but the other sweet girl had her last day today. So much is changing here at Auntie's - I will miss them all, but I am excited about the adventures that lie ahead for them.

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates