Sweet Centers

Saturday, September 12, 2009






For our 30th anniversary 2 years ago I surprised Dale with a hot air balloon ride. It really was a special night. We helped set up the balloon in a field in Holland and then our kids, grandkids and my parents followed us on the ground. Tyler and Gracie thought it was pretty neat to see Gramma and Grampa up in the air. So when this new stamp set came out in the new HOLIDAY MINI, I knew I just had to have it. Yesterday I shared with you the swap cards that some of the other gals made, but this is the one I made to swap with them. I found this idea on SCS but changed up the colors and I eliminated one layer. I hope you like it.Menu:
SS: Sweet Centers
CS: Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay 8 1/2 x 11 and DSP, Melon Mambo, WW
Ink: Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry marker
Accessories: WW 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, diminsionals, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Large Oval Punch

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates