Sweet Treat Cups

Tuesday, September 1, 2009
YEAH!!!!!!!!!! It's finally here!!!!!!!!!! The brand new HOLIDAY MINI, that is. I know I've said it before, but I love (almost) everything in it. My two favorites - at this time - are the BUILD A BEAR WORKSHOP items, pages34-37, and the SWEET CENTERS stamp set #116521 $29.95 along with the SWEET TREAT CUPS #116802 $2.95 for 12 treat cups. I worked last night as long as I could knowing I wouldn't be able to do all my fun crafting for a while and wanted to show you two cards that I made with the SWEET TREAT CUPS that used, not the SWEET CENTERS stamp set, but showing how you can incorporate the TREAT CUPS into any (almost any) card. Just want to give credit where credit is due - I found these two card ideas here at Gretchen Barron's site. I changed up the style of the grass because I just didn't like not being able to see their cute little shoes.
This next card uses another favorite stamp set called BUGS AND KISSES. I got my set when STAMPIN' UP! had their promotion last month, if you bought $35 worth of stamps from the GROWING UP section of our main catalog you got a FREE set buttons.
Anyway...

... I love this set, and was borrowing my friend, Sue's, set and finally had to get my own (te he).

*Right now is the perfect time to hold a workshop. From September 1 to November 30 if you host a workshop and it totals $250.00 or more, you may choose one item in the new HOLIDAY MINI for only $10.00. (Hostess sets and Digital Studio Excluded). Call or email me and we will set up a date for you in your house or mine. Your guests will make two cards and a gift card for a $3 fee. Fee is waived if an order is placed.

Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so cute! What great ideas. ~ Rachel

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates