Thank You

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Look at this cute card that came in our mailbox Friday. (I would have posted this on Saturday, but I already had Sue's birthday to honor!) My friend and fellow Red Hot Stamper,Rachel, sent this card to my husband as a thank you for letting us take his convertible to Cincinnati for the Regional Seminar last weekend. What a thoughtful gal she is. She even added a couple feathers from the pink boa that Glenda gave us. Scroll down to see the fun photo of Rachel, Marla and myself in Dale's convetible - all decked out in our pink boas and ready to take on Cincinnati. Thank you Rachel for the cute card - Dale LOVED it!
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates