Trash Or Treasure

Saturday, September 5, 2009
My friend and fellow RED HOT STAMPER, Rachel, has this great section to her blog so I asked if she cared if I would give it a try. She very graciously gave two thumbs and some day soon we will try to do a challenge between us.
You can check out her blog at http://rachelscraftroom.blogspot.com

For my first TRASH OR TREASURE I am using this plastic flower pot that I got for a gift from one of my day care kids. I wish I had a photo of the beautiful plant that Carissa gave me on her last day here, I cannot keep a house plant alive so as it died off I thought about TRASH OR TREASURE and thought I would give it a try.
After washing up the flower pot I decorated it with some the RUB-ONS from Stampin' Up! then filled it with pebbles I bought from a local store. Next I used green floral tape to wrap an artificial flower around a simple ink pen, both also from a local store. Viola! you have a cute Fall flower display (and I can't kill this kind of flower) and very fun ink pens to use or give as a gift. Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! ~ Rachel

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates