Visitors

Monday, September 7, 2009
Last week my neighbor friends came for a visit to see how I was doing after my surgery. I thought it was so funny how they all scootered down. Jen tore her achilles tendon about five weeks ago so she has her own scooter. Her rehab is MUCH longer than mine will be.

Riana and Kelly are both former day care kids and I am so pleased that Riana will be helping me out after school two days a week. What a big help this will be to me as I continue the healing process.
Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Jenny Zackrison said...

Hi Christi,

My scooter looks so much bigger, faster and fancier than the girls' scooters!! LOL

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates