Happy Birthday Bev!

Monday, November 9, 2009

OK, I know I said that I wasn’t going to have any posts while I was off on vacation, but I just had to make sure to wish Bev a Happy Birthday.

DSCF2302 I just love 3D cards don’t you? They just add so much more to a card. Today is my friend Bev’s birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEV! Bev is one of the ladies who come to my STAMP 10 classes and we have so much fun having her here. This is the card I sent her for her birthday. Hope you have a great day! (and I will see you at this months class!)

MENU:

SS: Just Buzzin’ By

CS: Basic Black, YoYo Yellow, WW

INK: Jet Black Staz-On, Markers: YoYo Yellow, Going Gray, Blush Blossom, Basic Black

ACCESSORIES: 2 way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates