Happy Thanksgiving

Thursday, November 26, 2009
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

What a wonderful day to celebrate all that we have to be thankful for. I am so thankful for my family, my friends and all the wonderful ladies I have met through the classes held here in my home. Most of all I am thankful for my Savior who endured death on the cross that I can have life eternal. Praise God!!




These are just a couple of the Thanksgiving cards that I sent out to my friends and day care kids. But this next one really makes me smile. We went out to dinner with some dear friends Tuesday night and I really wanted to bring a card to her since she shares my love of card making.



Menu:
SS: Voila, Voila To Go
CS: Old Olive, Ruby Red, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
INK: Staz on Jet Black, Creamy Caramel, More Mustard, Old Olive, Going Gray, Ruby Red
ACCESSORIES: Stamp-a-ma-jig, Aqua Painter, Black Brads, Modern Label Punch.

HOPE YOU ALL ARE HAVING A BLESSED THANKSGIVING!
Happy Stamping - Christi


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates