More Craft Sale Items

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

DSCF1894 DSCF2128

I just love these fun Biscotti holders. The first ones with the Christmas house on were given as a treat to my STAMP 10 ladies for a CHRISTMAS IN JULY theme, but I also sold them at GVHS craft sale. Since they all sold out I thought I would try something new and put some cute snowmen on the front. You could do almost anything with this design. Keep watching, I am planning to make some into wedding favors. Can't wait to see how they turn out.

MENU:

SS: To You and Yours (retired), The More the Merrier (Hostess set)

CS: Riding Hood Red (retired), Very Vanilla, Bashful Blue, WW

INK: Chocloate Chip, Staz-on Jet Black, Markers: Iused - basic black, bashful blue, pretty in pink, apricot appeal, and certainly celery

ACCESSORIES: Top Note Die and BIG SHOT, ribbon: I used Chocolate Chip and WW grosgrain 1/4" ribbon

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates