Trash or Treasure

Friday, November 6, 2009

DSCF1501DSCF2107

Well, I would definitely say “Treasure” when the container is full but what about when it is empty? (No I did not eat ALL the chocolate covered raisins – I used them for the craft sales) One day recently I took my little day care girl to a play group and one of the games they had there was the one where you drop clothes pins in a jar. I remember playing this when I was a little girl, so I thought what a good way to reuse the empty jug. The labels were too hard to get off so we covered them up. I let her pick out the paper she wanted on it and then gave her some princess stickers we had on hand for craft time and she put them wherever she wanted. When she was done putting it together we had a fun game to play.

DSCF2118 DSCF2115

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates