Trash or Treasure

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

DSCF2337 DSCF2336DSCF2335 I had bought these pine cones several years ago for a fall display. When I first bought them they smelled of cinnamon and filled the house with wonderful fragrance. Why I hung on to them all these years I’ll never know, but now I am glad that I did because the girls had so much fun making these fun pinecone people. It is hard to see but we actually gold embossed the edges of the pinecones. And guess what? When I heated up the embossing powder, they smelled like – CINNAMON! This is my granddaughter Gracie on the right and one of my little day care girls.

Happy Stamping - Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates