Hand Made Valentines

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Take a peek at these wonderful hand-made Valentines that I received this year…

DSCF2043 DSCF2036

From my friend Sue From my friend Laura

DSCF2042

From my Buddy Zander

DSCF2038

A sweet card full of “T’s” and a beautiful rose from Gracie (the rose was decapitated by the time it got to Gramma so it now is resting in a rose bowl.
(Grampa got a red card full of T's from Gracie)

DSCF2039 DSCF2034

And my sneaky little Valentine, Dale, went “shopping” at my card rack. But I like his choice! Thank you everyone for making Valentine’s Day so SWEET!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates