Happy Birthday to my Sweetie!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Today is my hubby’s 53rd Birthday!! Happy Birthday Sweetie!!! This is the card I made for him this year… Sometimes I think it must be tough having your birthday on Valentine’s Day because which one do you celebrate? and does the birthday boy honor his wife on Valentine’s Day because that would take away from celebrating his birthday. This has been a challenge, but I do think he likes it when people say “oh, a Valentine baby” and then he can say “that’s why I’m so sweet.” I hope you have the BEST birthday EVER Sweetie!!

21

MENU:

SS: And Many Mower (2009 Occasions Mini - Spring)

CS: Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, To The Nines DSP, WW

INK: Staz On Jet Black, Sage Shadow Marker

Accessories: Chocolate Chip 1/4” grosgrain ribbon, Dimensionals

Technique: Shutter Card

So For Now…

Happy Stamping!! and Happy Valentine’s Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates