Presto Chango

Thursday, February 4, 2010

I made this card probably one year ago (You can see I used last years Sale A Bration DSP) I came across it lately and thought it really ‘needed’ something. I took it back to my work space and added the greeting from our new stamp set Well Scripted, some inking around the edges and voila` – presto chango – I like the new version MUCH better. 47 47a

MENU:

SS: Well Scripted, Polka Dot Punches (retired) – 2009 Sale A Bration

CS: WW, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, retired DSP

INK: Basic Black, So Saffron, Bashful Blue

Accessories: Scallop Oval Punch, Movers and Shapers Die with Punch Windows 4 piece set, Dimensionals, 5 Petal Punch, Top Note Die, Big Shot, silver brad

So For Now...

Happy Stamping!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates