Thanks a Latte`

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

11 Isn't this little chef cute? I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this stamp set, the cute chef just makes me smile. I have made MANY cards using this fun stamp set, and I am sure you will be seeing more posts from this stamp set. Our son in law is a chef so whenever Gracie sees a card made with this chef she says “that’s a chef, my daddy is a chef at New Chellos” (Uccello’s)! I just love it. My friend Rachel is going to borrow this stamp set soon and I am excited to see what great ideas she comes up with. You can check her blog out any time by clicking on her link on the right hand side of my blog, called “Rachels Craft Room." This particular idea came from Becky Roberts on her Inking Idaho blog. I can always find fun things on Becky's blog.

MENU:

SS: Voila`, Voila` To Go

CS: Old Olive, Basic Black, WW, Night and Day DSP

INK: StazOn Jet Black, Markers: Old Olive, Basic Black and Going Gray

Accessories: Punches: Ticket Corner, Scallop, large and small Oval, Dimensionals

Technique: Paper Piecing

So For Now...

Happy Stamping!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Bev Watt said...

I love this set too!Love your fantstic colour scheme

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates