Valentine Heart Box

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

When I first saw how you could make a heart box using Stampin’ Ups! Petal Card Die I just had to give it a try. Then I saw this color combo by Elizabeth Bellville and knew I just had to duplicate it for some of my day care girls.

52

Filled with yummy sweet treats for my sweet girls.

MENU:

SS: Well Scripted

CS: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Sending Love DSP

Ink: WW Craft

Accessories: Petal Card Die, Big Shot, White embossing powder, Heat tool, Scallop Edge Punch, Heart To Heart Punch, 1/2” Pretty in Pink Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Brads to hold ribbon handle, Dimensionals

So For Now…

Happy Valentine’s Day!!

(Auntie) Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates