Valentine Treat Box

Monday, February 15, 2010

66a 66

This is the treat box that I made for my Sweet Hubby for Valentine’s Day. I didn’t want to post it before or even on his birthday because then he wouldn’t be surprised. I think he is ‘man’ enough to accept a pink ribbon!! Especially when there are yummy treats hiding inside. This box idea was featured in the Stampin’ Up monthly magazine that all demonstrators receive. It is full of helpful hints, tips and ideas. If you would like to become a demonstrator and a member of Christi’s Creative Crew and the Red Hot Stampers, give me a call !! The sign up specials are still going on through March. You can get either the basic Kit or the My Digital Studio Kit at 15% off plus they are letting you pick a free stamp set of your choice up to $47.95 value! Now that is a GOOD deal!!

So For Now…

Happy Stamping!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates