Monkey Juice and Monkey Treats

Sunday, April 18, 2010
I was invited to be a part of another craft sale…this time in the Spring! So I needed to redirect my craft sale mentality to items that would be good for non-holiday related items. It’s been fun to have a change, I just hope that the craft sale goes over well in the Spring. Come join us at Westshore Mall in Holland on Saturday, April 24th from 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM


This is one of the fun items that will be at our table DSCF2054



Once again I am using a ton of punches to create the Monkey – but isn’t she cute!!! I did make some boy monkeys too, just to be fair!

Punches used: Trio flower, Scallop Circle, Key Tag (retired) 1/4” Circle, 5 Petal, Full Heart, 1” Circle, Wide Oval, 1-1/4” Circle (smile), Small OvalCardstock: Green Galore, Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Glorious Green, WW
Accessories: Google Eyes (local Craft store)

This fun treat I made once before and sold out of. It is a bugger trying to find the banana candy without getting all the rounds ones with it (RUNTS), but when I happened across all these fun bright colors I thought I would make this up again for the craft sale.
MENU:
SS: Sock Monkey
CS: Summer Sun, So Saffron, DSP Bella Rose (retired), Close to Cocoa, WW
INK: Craft White, Stazon Timber Brown and Black, Real Red Marker
Accessories: White EP, Dimensionals, Paper Snips, Corner Rounder, Small Cello Bag, Banana Candies

So For Now…



Happy Crafting!!



Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates