Being Sick “Stinks”

Saturday, May 15, 2010

My sister, Judy, had yet another sinus surgery done this week, and since she has a little collection of skunks I thought this would be a fun card to send her. I like to make cards using all of Stampin’ Ups! great punches so when I ran across this idea from Glenda Mollet I just had to make one for my sister. Get well soon, Judy!!

skunk

SS: Well Scripted
CS: Bashful Blue, Basic Black, Kraft, Pretty in Pink, WW
INK: Basic Black
Accessories: Heart Border Punch, Ornament Punch (head) Large and small star punches (stripe) 3/4” and 1/2” circle punches (ears) Scalloped Oval and large oval punches (hands), Large oval and wide oval punches (body), Heart to Heart punch (nose and one of the bashful bluehearts), Small Heart punch (2 of the bashful blue hearts), Full Heart punch, 1/4” and 1/16” circle punches (eyes), White Gel pen, Dimensionals, Bashful Blue 1/4” grosgrain ribbon.

So For Now…

Happy Stamping!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates