Kiss a Frog

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

One of the young gals from church who is in college right now recently had to have her 4 wisdom teeth pulled. Her comment on facebook, besides “ouch!” was “I can’t feel my lips!” so I just HAD to buzz off this fun card to her. I added the big fat lips to the frog to get my point across. Hope you are feeling better Val.

froggy this card was made using our heart shaped treat cups and this card is holding green M&M’s to match the frog.

SS: Inspired By Nature, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Woodgrain Background
CS: More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, WW, Green Galore, Garden Green, Lovely Lilac (butterflies), Basic Black (eyes)
INK:Chocolate Chip, Real Red (lips)
Accessories: Heart Treat Cups, Silver Brads, Punches: Wide Oval, Large Oval, Small Oval, Boho Blossom,1/2” and 1/4” circles, Word Window, White Gel Pen. I also used the Cutter Kit #106958 $16.95 perforating tool so Val can get her candy out through the back without wrecking her card. The stump was free handed.
It is hard to see, but I sponged all the edges of the frog except for the eyes.

So For Now…

Happy Stamping!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates