They are Engaged!!!

Friday, May 21, 2010

We are so THRILLED to announce that our son, Jeff, is engaged to marry Jessica! He popped the question last night and she said “YES!” Jessica is such a wonderful gal and I know that they will be very happy together. It will be so much fun watching and maybe even helping them plan their wedding.

This is a card I had made up for my craft sales because people would request wedding ideas.

I thought this one would be great for “Save The Date.”

we're engaged

MENU:
SS: Together
CS: WW, Basic Black
INK: Basic Black
Accessories: Texturz Plate: Perfect Details, Basic Black Grosgrain Ribbon, 1 3/8” circle punch

So For Now…

Happy Stamping!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Rachel Verbrugge said...

WOOHOO!!! Congrats to Jeff & Jessica.

Julie Snider said...

Glad I didn't check your blog before Jeff called me this morning.

Melissa said...

Congratulations!!! I saw the post title on my blog sidebar and thought it was Jeff so I had to come over and see...Very exciting!

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates