Tool Time

Monday, May 10, 2010

Always looking for a good guy card to make I love it when I run across one all figured out for me. This one especially attracted me because they used actual sand paper to give the card character. I also do not shy away from a little cutting so I tackled this card head on. 82

MENU:
SS: Totally Tools, Sanded Background
CS: Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand
INK: Black StazOn, Ballet Blue Marker
Accessories: Silver Brads, Sand Paper (local hardware store – or your husbands work room), Screw look brads (local craft store), Paper Piercer and Mat Pack, Dimensionals

So For Now…

Happy Stamping!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates