The Winner is...

Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Sorry to all my faithful blog followers.  I failed to add a name of the winner of the door prize Fancy Favor Box.  Truth is, I only had two ladies show up and didn't have the heart to not include them both so I gave the treat box I made and the treat box from my upline, Glenda, so that they both went home with a goodie box.  The techie class was a success, and I know from here on it will get easier and more comfortable, and we had so much fun.  The ladies loved the techniques I showed them.  My next Techie class will be Tuesday, June 29th at 7:00. I hope many more of you can come because I have some fun techniqes already planned.

Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates