Baby Boy Card

Sunday, August 1, 2010
Oh My Goodness when I saw this card idea come through Stampin’ Connection by Tina at http//mytherapymycreations.blogspot.com I knew I was going to make these even though they are rather
time consuming. 

                         152

I followed Tina’s instructions by stamping the Teddy and the Onesies on Watercolor Paper, watercoloring them in and then cutting them out. But I love the finished product – it will make great baby cards for all the expectant moms we have in our church (that is if they have a boy tehe). In fact my friend Amber is expecting her first baby today and when she heads back to college next month I will be watching the new little one. They are waiting to see whether it is a boy or girl so not sure if I can use this card for them or not, butnever fear, I have several other cards on hand to choose from (tehe).

MENU:
SS: Baby Bundle, Baby Tees, Teddy and Train
CS: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, DSP: Elegant Soire`e
INK: Early Espresso, Jet Black Stazon, Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Hemp Twine, Brads, Sponge, Dimensionals, Aquapainter

So For Now…
Happy Stamping!!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates