Christmas in August?

Sunday, August 29, 2010

NO, I am NOT ready for Christmas nor am I ready for snowy weather, BUT – if I wait until December to make all my cards I will go crazy. If I start slow and make a few at a time when the mood hits, I am ready for sending them out the first part of December. I loved the colors and variety on these card with the Crumb Cake and Marina Mist. A little Dazzling Diamonds to make them sparkle really sets them off.

158 aThe Stamp Set used here is called Serene Snowflake and the “Merry Christmas” is from A Cardinal Christmas.

158c

Using the Scallop Trim Border Punch

158b

This one uses the new Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch.

158dA Close up on the sparkle. Thank you to Cristene Bagne for these pretty card ideas.

So For Now…

Happy Stamping!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates