Just a Note

Saturday, August 14, 2010

While Dale was working on our kitchen make-over I tried to help him out, but ended up landing a board on the top of my foot. OUCH! The first couple days I didn’t do much of anything, and thankfully my friend pitched in to watch the kids. She even brought down a fun little chair with wheels so I could scoot around. Normally I’m up and around all day, but since I had to stay put and ice this crazy foot, I was able to accomplish quite a bit.

foot 3 foot 1

(At least I had my toe nails done so they looked pretty for the XRay!)

My stash of things I have been storing up for Craft Sale projects was starting to over flow so I thought it was about time to start working on some of these ideas.

note pads 1note pads 4note pads 5 note pads 2 note pads 3

Two different designs, but the same style of note pads are a great sell at the craft sales. I combined our Perfect Dots Embossing Folder with the new Hostess Level 1 stamp set Because I Care and another new set called Elements of Style to decorate the cover of the note pads.

MENU:
SS: Because I Care, Elements of Style, Elegant Cheer
CS: WW, Cherry Cobbler
INK: Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist, Pacific Point, Regal Rose, Concord Crush, Early Espresso
Accessories: Butterfly Punch, Perfect Dots EF, Big Shot


So For Now…

Happy Stamping!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates