Make Mine Music

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Earlier I showed two of these music related cards but I thought now I would give you a close up look and give you the MENU how to make it for yourself.

DSCF0001 DSCF0021

Cards #1 and #2 both were ideas I snagged from Marlene Peter (thanks Marlene!) from the Stampin’ Connection. Card #3 also came from the Stampin’ Connection and it was an idea from Julie Freysinger (thanks Julie!)DSCF0029 Don’t you just love the ribbon roses on this card. In the inside I put the number ‘50’ using a numbers die and my Big Shot.

MENU:

SS: Picture This, Looks Who’s Turning, Petal Pizzazz
CS: Basic Black, Real Red or Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Basic Gray, Newsprint DSP
INK: Basic Black
Accessories: Eyelet Border and Scallop Boarder Punches, 5'/8” ribbon – Black and Real Red, Word Window and Modern Label Punches, Brads and half pearls, Victoria Crochet Trim

So For Now…

Happy Stamping!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates