A Second Posting

Thursday, August 5, 2010

OK – so today you are going to get two separate postings – it’s just the way it is sometimes.  Yesterday I was still cleaning up from the techniques class when the kids came.  My 6 year old day care girl (parents don’t want photos/names on blog) loves to do crafts and since it was a day when I could take the time to have crafting fun with her, I did just that and I am so amazed – she FOR SURE – will be a  RED HOT STAMPER when she grows up!! DSCF0001 DSCF0002 She saw the cards we made (see the previous post) using the Baby Wipe Technique and she wanted to know how we did that – so I showed her.  Look at the beautiful butterfly she stamped on the Baby Wipe Pallet we made.  (In tomorrows post you will see what we did with the butterfly stamp),DSCF0003This is the KISS Technique that we used on another card.  You will see that posting on Saturday to see what we ladies did, but She wanted to incorporate all the stamps I had out into her one card.  This is her Bubblegum Ice Cream Cone.  She was making a bunch of multi-flavored ice cream cones but this one was our favorite.  Look how well she even lined it up.  Hook ‘em , Teach them while they are young I always say!!

So For Now…

Happy Stamping!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates