Trash or Treasure

Monday, August 2, 2010

These are the little containers that we receive our buttons and other great accessories in from Stampin’ Up! Look at all the fun new buttons that have come out recently with the new Catalog and Idea Book

accessory containers makeover 5 accessory containers makeover 4

So, what to do with the containers when they are empty? I just didn’t have the heart to throw them away. Click here to see see what my friend Rachel did with her empty containers.

Saw this idea on the Stampin’ Connection and thought it would be perfect for the craft sales with minimal cost.

accessory containers makeover

accessory containers makeover 3 accessory containers makeover 2

Now just to figure out what to put in them. If you have any ideas please let me know.

I just love the new Two Step Owl Punch, don’t you? I'm sure you will be seeing a LOT of these cute owls in the future.

So For Now…

Happy Stamping!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Rachel Verbrugge said...

super cute!

Glenda Calkins said...

Love This Christi! Now I know what to do with all the containers I have saved up. :) Thanks for the idea!

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates