Another Challenge

Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Stampin' Up!'s new incentive trip is to DISNEY WORLD in 2012!! I am all over this challenge!!! I will have to work very hard for this next year to bring in the sales and sign up some new recruits to earn a FREE trip for 2 to Disney World in 2012. Because of the incentive trip, Stampin' Up! issued a challenge for all demonstrators to create a project with a Disney theme, download it into our Stampin' Connection, and then 5 lucky demonstrators will win a FREE stamp set. I decided to go to work on this challenge, knowing full well I would not win, but it was fun to participate anyway. I decided to make this scrapbook page and use some of the photos we took last year when the family all went to Disney World. It was fun seeing it all again through the eyes of Tyler and Gracie




Using the Build a Bear dies and my Big Shot I could make a "Tyler" and a "Gracie" bear to adorn my page.

Now for the winners of the contest...Not even knowing the results yet, I had copied the ideas I saw as they came into the Stampin' Connection.
This card by Patricia Santoso, had I known my little nephew was having a Toy Story birthday party I would have sent him a card like this one. And this one of Goofy was one I made a while back and sent it to my grown up nephew for his 40th birthday. It was designed by Candice Anderson. All the winners had great ideas, and there were many more that really could have won if they were awarding more than 5 demonstrators, but that's okay - I hope to meet them all at Disney World in 2012. Want to help me reach my goal?? How about signing on to be a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!! You can see we have so much fun in the RED HOT STAMPERS and you could be a part of this fun, fun group as well as Christi's Creative Crew!!

So For Now...

Happy Stamping!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates