Charlie and Friends

Monday, September 13, 2010

When I say “Charlie and Friends” it makes me think of the fun stamp set called Fox And Friends. Just so I don’t do a post without a card I will show you two cards I made using the Fox and Friends stamp set awhile back.

DSCF0002 DSCF0001

I just love the little monkey especially, he makes me giggle. Maybe because sometimes it just feels like a zoo around here.

All the new kids at Auntie’s have had their first days so here are all the new friends that Charlie will have as playmates…

Aiden 2 Aiden, the BIG boy in the group is a kindergartener so mostly I will get him to and from school, but on his ‘off’ school days he will be with me all day. He loves to craft, I found out, and he is a big help with the little ones. He is also a BIG talker – so I guess that will keep me on my toes.

Caleb and AidenCaleb and Aiden 2

Here is Aiden with Caleb – 8 months old, and Charlie – on the go – he’s just a blur sometimes!!

Charlie and CalebParker and Charlie 2

Charlie and Caleb – what a sweet, content little boy. Still not crawling, so I can put him down and he just sits there, content to play with whatever is in his reach.

Charlie and Parker – 15 months old. Parker gives Charlie a run for his money because he over powers him and we have many tears, but we will soften up Parker and toughen up Charlie.

Parker Parker is the nephew to the very first little boy I took care of when I decided to be a license day care provider. His Uncle Kyle came to Auntie’s when he was just one year old, and now Kyle is 15 years old and has a drivers permit. Can it really be??

Julia 4 This is the sweet girl in the bunch of all the boys. 2 1/2 year old Julia came her first day complete with her baby doll and stroller – oh yeah! right up my alley, Julia. Of course, who wanted to play with that stroller all day? The BOYS!!!

Elijah's first day And don’t forget Elijah, the itty bitty baby in the bunch. I do not have all these newbies at one time, mind you. They are all part time except for Charlie so the mix is just right. I am glad Gracie will come on some of her days off to help me wean off my grandchildren going to school. Did you check out Julie’s blog? She posted two days in a row about the kids first days at school. Go ahead, check them out, they are the two cutest grandkids EVER!!! – Proud Gramma here!! Julie’s link is on the sidebar of this blog.

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates