Lookie what I got!!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Lookie what I got in the mail Friday!!!

My new (used) MAC!!

And Look!! It came in this handy dandy red protective carry bag. How FUN!!


I am learning the Mac way so I have to adjust to the new changes and learn a few things in how it works, but I am happy to have a computer that doesn't shut down on me right in the middle of a project. Thanks to my sister, Lynette, who sold me her MAC so she could get an IPAD. I am posting this blog straight from my new computer!!

And Lookie what else I got in the mail last week...

Thanks Glenda! This is our newest challenge for the RED HOT STAMPERS for the month of October. The challenge is for us to use one (or more) of the Stampin' Up! punches and create something other than what that punch was intended for. For example, Glenda used the Two step Owl Punch to make the little ghost and the little alien as well as the owl. I am loving this cute card and I love this challenge too, because you all know how much I love to use the punches. Stay tuned to see what I decide to make with the punches.

So For Now...

Happy Stamping!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates