Slit Punch Scallop Circle Technique

Monday, September 6, 2010

Tomorrow is our Techniques class. This is one technique that I had on the board at my open house and fully planned to use it for a techniques class, but, ALAS, Stampin’ Up! discontinued the slot punch…how sad, but I wanted to share this card with you and let you know that I have a lot of techniques lined up to share with you at any given techniques class. Want to join us? If you live in the Hudsonville area just give me a call at 616-581-3469 or Email christijo48@sbcglobal.net and sign up for tomorrows class at 7 PM here in my home

Slit Punch circle

MENU:
SS: Cheep Talk
CS: WW, Marina Mist
INK: Wild Wasabi, Marina MIst
Accessories: Scallop Border Punch, Slot Punch, Perfect Dots EF, WW Taffeta (I colored the ww taffeta with Wild Wasabi re-inker), White Gel Pen, Two Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds.

So For Now…

Happy Stampin!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates