Summer isn’t over yet!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Just five more days and the kids will be back in school, but summer isn’t over yet! Technically we have summer until September 20th. What is my favorite part of summer? Someone asked me that once and I couldn’t come up with an answer because I really am not a fan of the hot summer weather, but as we are closing out on summer, the one thing I will miss the most…wearing my white capri pants! Silly, I know, but I love my white capris. I watch the calendar very faithfully for the first day of Spring and wear them on that day no matter what the weather is. So today I am showing you a fun Summer themed card.

162

This fun idea came from one of the gals on the Stampin’ Connection – where I glean many of the card ideas I share with you. So enjoy these last few weeks of summer!!

MENU:

SS: Warm Words, Under The Stars (‘smores),Canvas Background
CS: Crumb Cake, WW, retired DSP, Real Red, Garden Green (retired), Close to Cocoa (retired), Vellum, Cherry Cobbler (hotdog), Summer Sun, Basic Black
INK: Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel marker
Accessories: Dimensionals, Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Distressing Tool, Word Window Punch, Circle punches
The seeds on the watermelon were made with a snowflake punch and I just snipped off the ends of the “flake”, and I free handed the glass of lemonade on vellum them sponged Summer Sun onto the bottom half.

So For Now…

Happy Stamping!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates