Santa Bottle Topper

Wednesday, November 17, 2010
This coming Saturday (November 20th) is our final Craft Sale of this year. If you are in the general area of Hudsonville, MI you might like to join our city for it's annual Christmas parade that day which starts at 10:00 AM. The craft sale is in the Hudsonville High School on 32nd Ave and the parade route goes right past the high school. This is a HUGE Craft Sale that takes up both gymnasiums and the cafeteria including all the adjoining halls. Our booth will be in the cafeteria so we hope you will come see us. And let me know if you found this blog. I always like to meet those who follow my blog.

This is a new fun idea that I thought I would try selling at the Craft Sale... a fun bottle topper!
NO I am not selling the juice along with it - hopefully Dale and I can enjoy some sparkling grape juice after the craft sales are done.

Here is a close up of the tag

Isn't Santa a fun little tag to add to a hostess gift.

So For Now...

Hope to See You Saturday!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates