Baby Thank You's

Thursday, January 20, 2011
I made a bunch of these baby thank you's up to give as a gift for the next baby shower I go to. Our church gives a baby shower for all first time mothers and many times this is what I give as a gift.... OR....

I could just save them in hopes of some day soon being able to say I am going to be a Gramma again! HMMM...what to do, what to do?

Actually this might just be a good gift to give to... Charlie's mommy! you see, Charlie is going to be a big brother this summer. More babies for Auntie Christi to watch!! More babies just means "job security" for me!!!






MENU:
SS: none
CS: WW, Crushed Curry (retired)
INK: none
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" Circle Punches, THANKS Embosslit Die, Lil' Paws Embosslit Die, Big Shot, Dimensionals, Crushed Curry Polka Dot Ribbon (retired), Slit Punch, 1/4" (standard size) hole punch.

So For Now...

Happy Stamping!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates