Blog Changes

Thursday, January 27, 2011
I am so thankful for my daughter, Julie, who is so talented on the computer and is self taught in creating and maintaining blogs. I have asked her countless times to help me with new things that I want to incorporate on this blog. Thanks Julie!!



Some new things you will notice on the side bar is the new Occasions Mini and the Sale A Bration flyer. You can click on any of these to view that catalog, mini, or flyer. Just a reminder that during Sale A Bration (January 25- March 31) if you place a $50 order you will receive a FREE stamp set or item from the Sale A Bration flyer.

If you order from me I will send you a Frequent Stamper Token. Once you have accumulated 10 FST's you will receive one FREE stamp set AND you can add your name to my 50/50 board. What is a 50/50 board? It is a poster board with 50 numbered squares. For every $50 you spend (before shipping and tax) you get to write your name in a square. Once the board is filled a number will randomly be picked and the winner will receive $50 FREE Stampin' Up! product from me.

I also now have a Stampin' Up! blog at christiwaite.stampinup.net where you can go and place an order on line from me. Julie is still working on creating a "button" for me that will be more visible for you, but right now there is the ever-so-small "click here to shop on line" right under our family blog (the Waite Estate) "button".

Also check out the new icons for three project ideas for February that you may wish to try out for yourself. When you click on the project ideas it will give you a list of all you will need to create that project.

So here is a beautiful card made by Glenda as an inspiration using some of the new stamps and accessories from the Occasions Mini...


Isn't this just beautiful!! She used the stamp set Baby Blossoms #121927 (wood mount) #122000 (clear mount) and Bring On The Cake #121899 (wood mount) #121958 (clear mount), The Designer Paper is called Springtime Vintage #121782. The rose Adornments #121879 and the Rose Red Seam Binding #121884 (pg 16 Occasions Mini - available in a variety of colors) set this card a step above. I think it is absolutely gorgeous! Now you can see why I enjoy being in Glenda's stamp group - she is a great inspiration for making beautiful cards.

So For Now...

Happy Stamping!!

Christi Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Julie Snider said...

Oops - I had forgotten about making that button until I saw this post - but there you have it - it is done now!!! Glad I can help since you have done so much for me my entire life. Love you!

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates