Elements of Style Birthday

Friday, January 28, 2011
Oh My Goodness! I am sooooo low on feminine birthday cards I need to get busy and stock up. This is a good thing though, since my humongous order last fall pretty much depleted my stock.

This card was a two day process as I stamped and colored it in and then put Crystal Effects over the flowers and leaves and had to let it dry over night. In the morning it was dry enough to use a sponge and rub Pretty in Pink Ink over the entire front. I used a Staz On Brown Ink (even though Stampin' Up! no longer sells it) so nothing would smear when I water colored or sponged.

I love it! a great one layer card that will require no extra postage to ship, and yet it is very elegant.

MENU:
SS: Elements of Style, Water Color Trio
CS: Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla
INK: Brown Staz On, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Water Color Crayons, Aqua painter, Crystal Effects, Sponge
Thanks To:Emily LaBonte

So For Now..

Happy Stamping!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates