Happy New Year!

Saturday, January 1, 2011
Happy New Year everyone! My prayer for you all is that this year you will experience the complete joy that only God can give. No matter our circumstances or things that come our way, that God alone would be your source of contentment.

You may have seen my post earlier when my pen pal came for a visit, well this is the card and gift box I made for Becky for New Years.

I cheated a little bit by packaging it all up and sending it home with her and made her promise not to open it until the New Year.

Here is a closer look at the card... thanks to Kim Score for the cute New Year Baby idea made with punches.


And here is a close up of the box...thanks to the Stampin' Connection. The original idea that I saw had a different New Year Baby on it, but I wanted the card and box to coordinate.

So For Now...

Happy New Year!!!
and
Happy Stamping!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates