January Cakes

Monday, January 31, 2011
During January I was hired to make three different cakes. You may have seen this one I made for Melina, one of my day care girls who loves cows.



The second cake was for a gal in my stamping group whose little girl was having Lady Bug Birthday.

It is just like the one I made for our grand daughter, Gracie, with just a few changes in color.
Click HERE if you want to see Gracie and her cake.

The third cake was this past weekend for Senator Bill Huizenga'a birthday celebration...

Over 4" tall and nearly 5# of icing - YUMMOLA!!!

Bill's wife wanted a fun printed greeting - NO SCRIPT - so when I was working on cards I came across this stampfrom our Cherry Chats retired stamp set - so I used that as my inspiration for the greeting.
Who said Stampin' Up! was only for making cards!!??!!

Perhaps you remember his primary cake I made last year...click HERE to see that one.

I never know what each month will bring for cake orders, but I was honored by each one who asked me to make something special for their special days.

Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates