Leadership Conference Swap

Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Today I am heading for Nashville, Tennessee for the Stampin' Up! Leadership Conference! You can just imagine I am Soooo very excited to go to my first major Conference. I even obtained the status of Manager just in time to be able to attend the the Managers Reception tonight.



This is the swap I am bringing to the conference. This is just one basket full of stamped tea lights...I made 136 of them! I hope this goes over well since I have never done a swap of this magnitude before.



I am so thankful to be going with Glenda because she has been to MANY of these and it will make me so much more comfortable to have a seasoned veteran with me. I'm sure I will have a ton of pictures to share after I get home, but for now...

Happy Stamping!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates