Leadership

Tuesday, January 18, 2011
A few months ago I met a new friend who had found me through my blog. Julie and I have been corresponding via emails and phone calls and decided to go to Leadership and room together. We could tell through our conversations that we would hit it off and become lasting friends.

Glenda, being the great gal that she is,


gifted both Julie and I with this cute little tote filled with fun goodies right down to an M&M tin filled with my favorite candy! Now how did she know?? (HEHE) See the tag she attached? We used that to attach to our bag so we could identify our bags from the rest of the bags that all the demonstrators got.


Wednesday night Glenda and I went to the Managers Reception which was so totally fun. Our destination was a secret, but when we were waiting in line to leave they handed out these fun cowboy, er girl, hats.

Once I put mine on it didn't come off because I didn't want to be caught with "hat hair". Our final destination: The Wild Horse Saloon, for a great dinner, line dancing and country music. Not my favorite style, but it was a fun experience. When we came back we were given a FREE stamp set that isn't even released yet so I can't post it, but I am sure you will see it in the future. We also received our bags that night, we didn't even have to wait in line the next day like we thought. However we did wait with Julie while she picked up hers.


Inside was a bunch of fun stamper treats.... a couple pins and a pen, our booklet with info for the conference, a lanyard for our name tag, but I decided to use the Lanyard that Glenda made for us with a purple fun foam daisy when Marla, Rachel and I went to Regionals in Cincinnati, and I got tons of compliments on it. Several ladies even asked if they could take a picture of it.

One HUGE highlight for me was seeing so many demonstrators that I have admired and whose blogs I check out on a regular basis.


Here I am with Dawn Griffith - an amazing Demonstrator and fun gal.

This is me with Sandy Hancock from Udderly Awesome web site. We were at the same restaurant for lunch on Thursday and I asked if she minded taking her picture with me. What a sweet lady she is.

Glenda got to have her picture taken with a celebrity too...

TEHE...I am so glad that I had the chance to go to Leadership and for the last minute boost so I could attend the Manager's reception.

At the end of the conference we were told that the demonstrators who attended Leadership would be able to give away one FREE Standard Starter Kit. Of course there ARE guidelines, they would be crazy not to, but what a great deal! If you live in my area and would like to sign on as a demo under Christi's Creative Crew (C3) please contact me soon as it has to be postmarked by Friday January 21st. Contact me and I will give you the heads up on the guidelines.

So for now...

Happy Stamping!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates