More Floating Re Inkers

Friday, January 7, 2011
Remember when we did our Floating Re Inkers Technique and made this card?



Well, I had two sample flowers sitting on my crafting table ever since then and finally I decided that it was time to clear off my table of some things that were causing clutter.


Even though I used the same color Re inkers each flower was distinctive and had it's own dominate color so I chose to use to different base colors for my cards all the while making the same layout.

I sponged Bashful Blue Ink onto Shimmery White Cardstock to go behind the rose and the oval that holds the sentiment. The leaves are the wings from the Bird Punch. See how versatile our punches are?!

MENU:
SS: Fifth Avenue Floral, Watercolor Trio
CS: Regal Rose, Ruby Red, Shimmer White, Pear Pizzazz, Springtime Vintage DSP (available NOW in the new Occasions Mini)
INK: Regal Rose, Ruby Red, Bashful Blue
Accessories: Large Oval and Scallop Oval Punches, XL Two Step Bird Punch, Certainly Celery 5/8" Satin Ribbon, Sponge
Thanks To: Connie Babbert

So For Now...

Happy Stamping!!

Christi





Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates