Shadow Box Card

Friday, January 28, 2011
This Shadow Box Card is one we made at our Techniques Class this week. I saw this on Dawn Griffith's blog and thought it was a great way to showcase one of our Level 1 Hostess stamp sets that you can earn FREE when you host a Minimum $150.00 workshop.

You can either hold this workshop in my home or you can turn it into a "book" party - gathering orders from friends without the obligation of an evening out. Both these type have been very successful with my clients.

Here is another shadow box card I made for my friend Laura for Valentines Day using the Love You Much Stamp Set #113756 $

You can find the tutorial how to make these fun Shadow Box Cards on Split Coast Stampers by clicking HERE.

So For Now...

Happy Stamping!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates