Sweet Pea Get Well

Thursday, January 6, 2011
Last year this time, this was the Designer Paper that was in the Occasions Mini Catalog - called Sweet Pea, and since I still had some on hand and I still had a bunch of ideas printed out I thought I would make some of these up. Of course, I could have put any sentiment on it using the Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set, but I have become low on my Get Well cards so thought I would make up some cheerful Get Well Wishes to have on hand. The card is basically made using Designer Paper and no stamping except for the sentiment. By adding the Beautiful Wings Embosslit Butterflies it makes the card "pop" with dimension. Just another way to show how to use Stampin' Ups! wonderful Designer papers



MENU:
SS: Teeny Tiny Wishes
CS: Taken With Teal (retired), Pumpkin Pie, WW, Rose Red
INK: Taken with Teal
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Big Shot, Basic Pearls, Kraft Taffeta Ribbon (retired), Paper Piercer and Mat, Dimensionals
Thanks to: Rhonda Camire

So For Now...

Happy Stamping!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates