Coast To Coast

Saturday, February 5, 2011
Thanks to Split Coast Stampers Web sight, and all the talented ladies who submit their card creations, I was able to load up on a bunch of masculine cards using the Coast to Coast Stamp Set. I borrowed this set from a friend (Thanks Marlane!!) but then decided it was a good one to have on hand so found a retired one on EBay.

I won't bore you with all the MENU's for each card, you can probably figure it out by looking at them, but if you have any questions just drop me a note and I will do my best to help you out.

I like this one - very neutral and no coloring



This one took some coloring. I used markers as well as watercolor pencils and an Aqua painter.

This card was done using Stampin' Pastels (chalks)

Some were for birthday's and some were generic, but this one is intended as a sympathy card. How appropriate to use the lighthouse as a symbol of the Guiding Light that we have in Christ who guides our steps each day, and during difficult times He holds us up and walks with us. Sadly we did have someone pass away this past week and will be attending her viewing today. We was a great mentor to me with my cake decorating. She very willingly gave me how-to tips when I asked and was always ready to loan out her cake pans when I needed something - in fact, she gave me MANY of her cake pans when she became ill and could no longer make cakes for her friends and family. Thanks Jan - you will be missed!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates