It's All Green To Me

Friday, February 4, 2011
Today is our nephews 30th birthday, and being "green" is a good way to describe him and my niece, so when I ran across this idea in a crafting magazine a couple years ago I KNEW it would be the perfect card to send Dennis when he turned 30. And I am so pleased at how it turned out. I combined Stampin' Up's! great paper products and Trendy Trees Stamp Set with a bit of computer generated words to get the look I wanted. I also used the Timeless Type Sizzlits Alphabet and the Big Shot to get the Re. I love how it all came together.

Happy 30th Birthday, Dennis!!

Menu:
SS: Trendy Trees
CS: Garden Green, DSP: Woodland Walk, Basic Black, Confetti White
INK: Garden Green, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Big Shot, Timeless Type Sizzlits, Stamp Positioner, Computer

So For Now...

Happy Stamping!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates